Diagnostics and Laboratory
The goal of the Diagnostics and Laboratory Technology team is to promote and facilitate access to safe, reliable and appropriate diagnostic technologies and laboratory services in an equitable manner through:
- Prequalification of diagnostics for high burden diseases;
- Capacity building of national regulatory authorities and national reference laboratories;
- Facilitation of procurement of affordable and appropriate diagnostics;
- Policy, guidance and advocacy to Member States;
- Provision of quality assurance programmes to countries;
- Training and technical support including country projects.
“Accelerated progress further depends on broad investments in human resources and health infrastructures, including procurement systems and supply chains, and laboratory services.”
CALL US! 931-528-8899
Fax Number: 931-520-7655
Address: 225 N Willow Ave.
Cookeville, TN 38501
CALL US! 931-268-6899
Fax Number: 931-858-8650
Address: 402 East Gore Ave.
Gainesboro, TN 38562
Notice of Privacy Practices